The 2016 annual general meeting of the Somerset Recreation Club (SRC) will be held on Wednesday, November 2, 2016 from 7-9 pm in the Ackerley Room at Forest Ridge School of the Sacred Heart. The Ackerley Room is located in Building 700 (Administration Building) on the east end of the Forest Ridge Campus. This meeting is open to all 2016 members of SRC and the SRC Board of Directors (BOD) encourages all members to attend. We will elect new BOD members, vote on changing our tax status to a 501.c.3, review our 2016 year-end financial position and discuss our operational challenges and strategic plans for the future. The incoming BOD members who will be put to a vote for your approval are Sue Sander, Emilie Castle, Liane Harnar, Michele Brown-Ruegg, Greg Shaw, Kiran Mascarenhas and Patricia Magnani. It is also your opportunity to ask questions and to bring up your concerns and issues to the BOD. It is important we have a quorum in order to elect incoming BOD members, as well as approving the change of our tax status, so please be sure to attend.
- 1 Week Until: SRC Annual General Meeting – Tuesday September 28, 2021 @ 7pm @ SRC
- Fundraising News Update: As of 9/16/21 we are at $14,665.54. Fundraising ends 9/30/21. Only 10 days left to donate to SRC’s 2021 fundraiser. Donate today and help us get one step closer to our $50K goal!
- Survey closes on 9/19! We’d love 10 more members to take our 3-minute survey before it closes! #yourfeedbackmakesSRCbetter
- Forgot to buy tickets but have no plans tonight? Come on down to SRC’s End of Summer Soiree Adult Social on Saturday Sept. 11 6-9pm. We have a few tickets left at the door! Come down and enjoy few laughs with neighbors, and an amazing late summer sunset.
- Planning to come to SRC’s End of Summer Soiree Adult Social on Sept. 11 6-9pm. Please help us plan for food and drinks and buys tickets by Thursday Sept. 9! Reminder: SRC will be closed for the summer season so this is a final opportunity to enjoy SRC, enjoy a few laughs with neighbors, and an amazing late summer sunset.