The 2016 annual general meeting of the Somerset Recreation Club (SRC) will be held on Wednesday, November 2, 2016 from 7-9 pm in the Ackerley Room at Forest Ridge School of the Sacred Heart. The Ackerley Room is located in Building 700 (Administration Building) on the east end of the Forest Ridge Campus. This meeting is open to all 2016 members of SRC and the SRC Board of Directors (BOD) encourages all members to attend. We will elect new BOD members, vote on changing our tax status to a 501.c.3, review our 2016 year-end financial position and discuss our operational challenges and strategic plans for the future. The incoming BOD members who will be put to a vote for your approval are Sue Sander, Emilie Castle, Liane Harnar, Michele Brown-Ruegg, Greg Shaw, Kiran Mascarenhas and Patricia Magnani. It is also your opportunity to ask questions and to bring up your concerns and issues to the BOD. It is important we have a quorum in order to elect incoming BOD members, as well as approving the change of our tax status, so please be sure to attend.
- Sharkies is full and registration is closed. 9-10 age swim team full with waitlist. Sign up for swim team before we fill up. Deadline to register is May 3, unless we fill up faster. #startswimmingearly #swimteam
- Summer Swim Team filling up fast! Read details below. Deadline to Register is May 3.
- Saturday April 3 from 9am-2pm – Join SRC’s 2nd pre-season clean up party. SignUp Genius link in post.
- Swim Team & Sharkies Registration: Deadline May 3rd: As of 4/1/21, registration limited to 16 swimmers/age group. Sign up today to reserve your spot! First come first serve.
- 4.1.21 Swim Team Update: Midlakes News, Virtual Meets Being Considered, Swim Team Registration Limits & Deadlines and Other Important Dates