At the end of 2016, several members of the current SRC Board of Directors (BOD) will see their terms come to an end. The current BOD is actively seeking members who have an interest in serving on the board and guiding the future of our club. Board positions are voluntary and last for a period of 2 years. If you would like to serve, or think you might have an interest, you can either write your name and contact info down on the signup sheet on the clubhouse bulletin board, or you may contact any current board member and express your interest that way – e-mails for all current BOD members are on the SRC website. If at all possible, we would like to know by early August who is interested. We would then follow up with you to discuss in more detail. Thank you for your support of SRC and for your interest in being on the BOD – SRC Board of Directors.
- Tennis, Pickleball, Basketball and Badminton courts coming to the Somerset Rec Club! Fundraising opportunity, too!
- Reminder: Adult Lap Swim M/W/F 6AM-7AM
- Summer Memberships Still Available: Starting June 24 pool hours are 1-9pm daily!
- Group Swim Lesson Registration is Now OPEN @ SRC. Open to members and non-members. Space is limited! Register today before it fills up!
- Last day of Somerset Stingrays Fan Gear sale! Sale ends June 16!