At the end of 2016, several members of the current SRC Board of Directors (BOD) will see their terms come to an end. The current BOD is actively seeking members who have an interest in serving on the board and guiding the future of our club. Board positions are voluntary and last for a period of 2 years. If you would like to serve, or think you might have an interest, you can either write your name and contact info down on the signup sheet on the clubhouse bulletin board, or you may contact any current board member and express your interest that way – e-mails for all current BOD members are on the SRC website. If at all possible, we would like to know by early August who is interested. We would then follow up with you to discuss in more detail. Thank you for your support of SRC and for your interest in being on the BOD – SRC Board of Directors.
- Sharkies is full and registration is closed. 9-10 age swim team full with waitlist. Sign up for swim team before we fill up. Deadline to register is May 3, unless we fill up faster. #startswimmingearly #swimteam
- Summer Swim Team filling up fast! Read details below. Deadline to Register is May 3.
- Saturday April 3 from 9am-2pm – Join SRC’s 2nd pre-season clean up party. SignUp Genius link in post.
- Swim Team & Sharkies Registration: Deadline May 3rd: As of 4/1/21, registration limited to 16 swimmers/age group. Sign up today to reserve your spot! First come first serve.
- 4.1.21 Swim Team Update: Midlakes News, Virtual Meets Being Considered, Swim Team Registration Limits & Deadlines and Other Important Dates