SRC Fundraising & Improvement News
$50,000 Fundraising Goal Set
The SRC board continues to receive positive member feedback on the improvements made to the club over the last 3-5 years, and we aren’t stopping yet! This year the 2021 SRC BOD have our sights on finally tackling the unsightly courts (see below) and set a $50,000 fundraising goal between now and Sept 30, 2021 to help cover costs associated with this significant club enhancement, including but not limited to:
- Renovation costs for tennis court surface – SRC is resurfacing tennis courts adding pickleball, badminton and basketball lines (see below for update on courts and design concept)
- Painting costs for chain link fencing
- Construction costs for new stairs from gazebo to tennis courts
- Lock system costs for tennis courts
- Landscaping costs around courts – aim to open view from courts & maintain lower landscaping area
We know each family may have plans for how they may donate to SRC but if you are able to help with SRC’s 2021 Fundraiser, THANK YOU in advance! As a reminder: SRC is a 501(c)(3) and charitable donations to SRC are allowed as tax deductions by the IRS, and SRC eligible to receive additional “matching funds” for donations made by individuals working for various employers in the area. Please consult with a financial advisor or tax professional to understand how charitable donations would impact your tax status.
Thank you for considering it. And thanks again for all your continued support to help SRC become a community gem we can all be proud of!
Your 2021 SRC Board Members
Michael Ketchum, Liane Harnar, Luke Aass, Jim Umbeck, Emilie Castle, Michele Brown-Ruegg, Megan Reed, Megan Pike, Shannon Gregory-Lowe, Greg Shaw, Kip Fern, Mark Alkhazov, and Roman Brewer