The Somerset Recreation Club has operated as a 501(c)(7) non-profit organization since it was founded in 1963. SRC has formally submitted an application to the IRS for 501(c)(3) status. This will result in the SRC becoming a more attractive recipient for charitable donations that can fund renovations to the club by offering tax deductions to donors. The Board believes this change will have only positive benefits to the club and its members, without any changes to the services and benefits offered to members today. We hope/expect to hear something back before the pool closes at end of the season.
- REMINDER SRC (Virtual) Annual General Meeting TONIGHT:– Tuesday October 6, 2020 @ 7pm
- Sept 30 is the LAST DAY to donate to SRC for the 2020 Season!
- SRC (Virtual) Annual General Meeting– Tuesday October 6, 2020 @ 7pm
- One More Week to Donate and Help SRC Get Closer to Fundraising Goal!
- Love SRC? Want to help set priorities? Want to help guide future direction? Get involved in the SRC Board. VP & Secretary Positions Open