Starting 18 June 2020, SRC members will be able to reserve lanes for lap swim only daily from 2PM-8PM in 30-minute increments.
Check out http://srcstaging.xyz/reservelane
Hello, SRC Members
We are pleased to announce that based on the Phase 1.5 guidelines approved by Governor Inslee’s office on Friday, June 5, swimming pools and tennis courts now qualify as outdoor recreation facilities. Additionally, on June 15, Midlakes made the difficult decision to cancel the 2020 summer swim team season. Nevertheless, SRC is working on a plan to offer a limited club swim team and we expect to have more information on this program in the coming weeks. On the good news front, starting Thursday June 18, we are excited to offer daily appointment-only lap swim from 2pm-8pm. In addition, we are also evaluating what our tennis program could look like for the summer 2020 season and plan to have more information in the coming weeks.
In Phase 1.5, we are only permitted to offer appointment-only lane use for lap swimming and instruction. Phase 3 will fortunately allow for more direct member activities, family swimming, etc. so we will continue to look forward to that occasion when we can see more of you back with us poolside!
The current plan for SRC during Phase 1.5 club access is as follows:
- SRC will rent lanes to private swim instructors/coaches daily. This is necessary to meet our current operations and financial obligations.
- Starting 18 June 2020, SRC members will be able to reserve lanes for lap swim only daily from 2PM-8PM in 30-minute increments. Should a greater desire/need be indicated, this schedule may evolve. Please note this is for one swimmer per lane and lap swim only. 2 members from the same household may share a lane but again, for lap swim only. “Play” is prohibited in this phase.
NOTE: In order to enjoy the full 30 minutes of lap swimming, be on time to your appointment and aware when your time is over. Your pre-schedule time is limited to the 30-minute slot (not 30 minutes when you get into the water). A late start means you will have less time in the water. When your 30-minute block is up, pop out quickly and let the next person in. You may continue swimming if no one has reserved the lane you are in after you. There are limited spots and we appreciate everyone’s attention to starting and ending on time to make this work best for everyone.
Should a greater desire/need be indicated, this schedule may evolve. Please note this is for one swimmer per lane and lap swim only. 2 members from the same household may share a lane but again, for lap swim only. “Play” is prohibited in this phase.
- Lap swim scheduling must be made online at our website http://srcstaging.xyz/reservelane Due to the ever changing rules/phases, SRC’s lap swim lane reservation calendar is published only 7 days out. Based on government guidelines and membership need, these are subject to change.
- Must have appt. NO DROP IN. (appt and membership status verified at check-in)
- SRC members can make THREE (3) 30-minute reservations at a time. Please respect this rule so others have opportunities to lap swim.
- Up to 2 people from the same household may swim laps in 1 lane. Otherwise rules call for 1-person
- Arrive on time (DO NOT ARRIVE EARLY) – no loitering before or after scheduled 30 min. lap swim. You are not allowed on pool deck until your appt
- No guests permitted at lap swim. Members only.
- Children 12 and over may lap swim without a parent present. They must arrive at scheduled appt time, leave on time & follow all Covid-19 rules and 30-min lap swim rules (if unable to follow rules we will alert parents/or require parent supervision)
- Parent(s) may wait in car or 1 parent may sit in provided, socially-distanced chair to watch kid/s lap swim
- Must follow Instructions when coming to your pre-scheduled lap swim appointment (see below)
- Can’t make your appt? Please call the office to cancel so that someone else may take the spot
- Before signing up for lap swim time please download, print and sign and bring this waiver with you to your first lap swim reservation. We will not be able to allow you to swim without it.
At this time to reserve lap swim time (daily between 2PM-8PM) you must be a paid 2020 SRC member (see updated pricing below). If you have already paid in full at pre-pandemic membership pricing, please note you will be refunded or may donate the difference to the club. Please see information below regarding options and contact email@example.com
Please feel free to call the office if you have questions or if you need help with booking