May 14th, 2021 SRC COVID-19 Policy Update
Hello SRC Members,
We are as excited as you in Governor’s Inslee’s announcement on May 14th stating that masks will not be required by fully vaccinated individuals in certain outdoor and indoor situations effectively immediately. However, WSDOH mask wearing rules have yet to be modified for swimming pools and water recreation.
Until WSDOH updates its rules, the SRC will require all members and non-members to wear masks when entering the Club or when walking around in the pool area. But when sitting in the pool area, one may remove their masks.
The SRC Board will continue to review updates to the COVID-19 CDC and WSDOH guidelines. With adherence to the Governor’s current guidelines for Phase 3, the Board is presenting the following policies specific to the Somerset Recreation Club. These are the rules anyone who is entering the facility must adhere to.
Somerset Recreation Club Phase 3 COVID-19 Operation Policies and Rules
- Health Check-In/Screening Required – Upon arrival at the facility, you will be required to show the front office attendee your daily SRC CHECK-IN Acceptance email. This can be done using the QR CODE on this page. Upon completion and acceptance, simply show the results from your submission or verification email at the front desk.
- Open Swim and Adult Swim must use the reservation system – To minimize waiting and over-crowding, SRC will be implementing an appointment system broken into 2-3 hour segments. You must make an appointment to go to the facility.
- Please note: The online reservation calendars will be open 2 weeks in advance. If you are unable to attend your reserved time, please cancel your reservation to allow another family to make a reservation.
- Open Swim Capacity and Rules – Open Swim will be limiting capacity to 60 members plus staff (50% capacity). From May 15 through June 22, members are asked to make no more than 2-3 Open Swim reservations per two-week period to ensure adequate opportunity for all members to enjoy Open Swim. Until Phase 4, Adult Swim will be limited to 4/lane.
- Adult Swim Capacity – Until Phase 4, Adult Swim reservations will be limited to 4/lane.
- Deck Reservations – The three deck areas are available to reserve separately on a first come, first served basis. Please do not sign up for multiple, back-to-back timeslots on the same day. We’d like to make the facility available to as many members as possible while still in Phase 3.
- CDC Guidelines
- All employees and members will be screened prior to entry. Sick employees and members, or if someone in your home is sick do not come to the pool. Please follow CDC guidelines.
- All employees and members must wear a mask to enter the facility. You may remove your mask when you are seated in your chair. Moving around requires you wear a mask.
- No guests until Phase 4.
- No children under 14 allowed without a parent/guardian to enforce social distancing.
- We will sanitize chairs, tables, after member use. Cleaning supplies will be available for members to use as well.
- We will sanitize and disinfect common areas often.
- Staff will be provided Personal Protective Equipment.
- Until Phase 4, no chairs/tables to be moved around on pool deck to ensure facility adheres social distancing guidelines.
- Until Phase 4, locker/restrooms will only be open for hand washing and restroom use only. No changing/no showers. Come to the pool ready to swim.
- Until Phase 4, SRC will not be selling snacks or beverages onsite. As in years past, you may bring your drinks and food.