Tennis Coach Job Availability
Somerset Rec Club is looking for a Tennis Coach for our summer program. College students are encouraged to apply.
This position’s primary responsibility is to provide on court instruction to junior players, most of whom are beginners. The coach will run clinics Monday – Thursday for 3-4 hours in the morning. The coach may also assist in the planning and supervision of Friday matches with other teams in the Junior Eastside Tennis League (JETL). The position starts the week of June 20 and runs through early Aug. The coach will also have the ability to earn extra income by teaching private lessons and perhaps also running some pickleball programming.
- Desire and ability to work with others.
- Necessary tennis skills to effectively teach youth aged 5 – high school.
- Some tennis coaching experience.
- Enthusiasm, patience, good judgment, organization, and reliability.
- College students are encouraged to apply